Research and exchange opportunities
Are you a medical student who admires traveling worldwide and networking with people from all around the world !
In this section you will find research and exchange opportunities
Orthopedic Surgery Research Opportunities for Medical Students & Trainees in New York city
- The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at NYU Langone provides many opportunities to become involved in musculoskeletal research, offering programs for college graduates, medical students, and PhD candidates. Programs include hands-on clinical research and intensive laboratory work.
- Application requirements differ according to the department and the division you are applying for so for more details check: https://med.nyu.edu/departments-institutes/orthopedic-surgery/education/research-opportunities-medical-students-trainees#trauma-fracture-surgery
CERN Junior Fellowship
- The European Organization for Nuclear Research in Switzerland which is known as CERN is organizing this opportunity.
- National CERN Member or Associate Member State can apply for CERN internship if you have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years relevant experience after obtaining your degree. Kindly note that experience prior to the latest obtained degree will not be taken into account for the calculation of your overall years of experience. Staff members of the CERN are eligible for the fellowship.
- Application deadline is in September 2021 at noon (12.00 PM CEST).
- For more details check: https://scholarshipscorner.website/cern-junior-fellowship/